An homage to what it means to be Korean American with delectable recipes that explore how new culinary traditions can be forged to honor both your past and your present.
Korean American will take you on a personal journey with Eric Kim to explore food from his Korean heritage (including ingredients from the essential Korean pantry) along with the American classics he grew up with.
- Korean American cookbook
- Mother in Law's Gochujang Red Chile Paste
- Mother In Law's Gochugaru Korean Chile Flakes
- Badasoop Gim, Korean Toasted Seaweed
- Wadaman Toasted Golden Sesame Seeds
- Dried Sweet Potato Glass Noodles
Note: This bundle was updated 6/14/22. The previous bundle contained a different assortment and had a different price.