Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
100 Cookies: The Baking Book for Every Kitchen by Sarah Kieffer, the writer of The Vanilla Bean Blog and author of The Vanilla Bean Baking Book, offers the cookie baker recipes from classic cookies to brownies and bars to next level creations. From the traditional chocolate chip cookie to Lavender Cookies with White Chocolate Crème Fraîche Glaze to her #hashtag famous pan-banging cookies, there is something for every level baker. 100 Cookies is the book you need for this season’s cookie marathons and everyday cookie enjoyment.
Review by Jenny Hartin
Publication Date: 8/25/20. ***Due to the book's popularity the publisher is sold out, we are waiting for the second print to arrive which should be available to ship from our shop between 9/30 - 10/9.
Photos shared with permission from Chronicle Books: 100 Cookies cover, Brown Sugar Cookies, and Palmiers.
Get the box
FALL BAKING BOX
- 100 Cookies cookbook
- Roasted Cacao Nibs from Tcho
- Dutched Cocoa Powder by Droste
- Freeze-dried Strawberries and Bananas from Natierra
- Royal Cinnamon from Burlap & Barrel
- Stone Nutmeg from Burlap & Barrel
- Spice Grater from Microplane
MORE ABOUT THE BOOK
From celebrated blogger Sarah Kieffer of The Vanilla Bean Baking Blog!
100 Cookies is a go-to baking resource featuring 100 recipes for cookies and bars, organized into seven chapters.
Chocolatey, fruity, crispy, chewy, classic, inventive—there's a foolproof recipe for the perfect treat for everyone in this book.
• Introduces innovative baking techniques
• Includes an entire chapter dedicated to Kieffer's "pan banging" technique that ensures crisp edges and soft centers for the most delicious cookies
• Nearly every recipe is accompanied by a photograph
Recipes range from the Classic Chocolate Chip made three different ways, to bars, brownies, and blondies that reflect a wide range of flavors and global inspiration.
This is the comprehensive-yet-charming cookbook every cookie lover (or those who love to bake cookies) needs.
• Highly giftable with a textured case and a ribbon marker
• Recipes include Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies, Olive Oil Sugar Cookies with Blood Orange Glaze, Red Wine Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Bars, and Pan-Banging Ginger Molasses, S'mores Cookies, Snickerdoodles, and more
• A great pick for the home baker who loves cookies, as well as fans of Sarah Kieffer's blog and Instagram
• Add it to the shelf with cookbooks like Sally's Cookie Addiction by Sally McKenney; Dorie's Cookies by Dorie Greenspan; and The Perfect Cookie: Your Ultimate Guide to Foolproof Cookies, Brownies & Bars by America's Test Kitchen