QUARTERLY SUBSCRIPTION BOXES
COOKBOOK + INGREDIENT SUBSCRIPTION BOX
A curated box delivered right to your door every three months. Grow your cookbook collection and refresh your pantry.
Join other cookbook lovers and subscribe now to receive a curated box delivered to your door once per quarter. Get one recently released cookbook, along with 5 or more full-sized specialty ingredients carefully chosen to complement your new cookbook.
FIND YOUR MATCH
Boxes Made For Every Taste
Choose from four box options designed for all types of cooks:
- • The Omnivore Box - For the globetrotting cook who loves exploring the world through cookbooks
- • The Baking Box - For the creative cook excited to dabble in all forms of baking
- • The Essentials Box - For the busy cook seeking inspired, yet unfussy, everyday fare
- • The Vegetarian Box - For the curious cook looking to find exciting and satisfying plant-based recipes
Explore all four! You can skip or swap at any time.
REVIEWS FROM THE COMMUNITY
"Thank you again for these awesome boxes. For those of us who collect cookbooks and love to cook, it’s the best subscription box out there!"
"Incredibly well put together and thought out Subscription box. Especially for those looking to diversify their cookbook collection and pantry shelves!"
"I must say I am very impressed. Quality ingredients and a generous amount. Off and on I have tried different subscription boxes and they never quite meet my expectations ... Hardcover Cook doesn’t disappoint. I’m already anxious for my next delivery.
"So impressed with the ingredients and the gorgeous cookbook! Can’t wait to try some of the recipes! Also very excited what our next box might bring!"
"My Hardcover Cook subscription has been great! The food items are nice and are adding new flavors to my pantry. And I never thought I'd make Japanese cuisine — it seemed out of reach, but this box made it feel approachable (and it turns out, it is!). I look forward to the next one."
HOW IT WORKS
JOIN THE CLUB!
Sign up today
Each box will contain one recently released cookbook, along with ingredients that pair with your new book. A new assortment is delivered to your door every three months.
CHOOSE YOUR BOX
Select the box that matches your mood
Review your box options every quarter and choose the perfect one for you. Review, swap or skip every quarter, if you choose.
GET COOKING RIGHT AWAY
Unpack your goodies and start cooking!
The included insert will guide you to recipes that use ingredients from your box. Check off recipes as you cook through the book. Then receive a new box, right on schedule.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
SUMMER OMNIVORE BOX
A highly personal love letter to the beauty and bounty of México in more than 100 transportive recipes.
Join Rick Martínez on a culinary journey throughout México across 20,000 incredibly delicious miles. In Mi Cocina, Rick shares deeply personal recipes as he re-creates the dishes and specialties he tasted throughout his journey. Inspired by his travels, the recipes are based on his taste memories and experiences. True to his spirit and reflective of his deep connections with people and places, these dishes will revitalize your pantry and transform your cooking repertoire.
• Mi Cocina with a signed-bookplate by the author affixed inside
• Rancho Gordo Pinto Beans
• Boonville Barn Collective Dried Guajillo Chiles
• Boonville Barn Collective Dried Yuahalica Chiles (Chile de Arbol)
• Fatworks Pasture-Raised Pork Lard
• Bob's Red Mill Masa Harina
• Oaktown Spice Shop Annatto, Ground
• Oaktown Spice Shop Mexican Oregano
SUMMER ESSENTIALS BOX
150 fast and flexible recipes to use what you have and make what you want, from New York Times contributor Ali Slagle
With minimal ingredients and maximum joy in mind, Ali Slagle’s no-nonsense, completely delicious recipes are ideal for dinner tonight—and every single night. Like she does with her instantly beloved recipes in the New York Times, Ali combines readily available, inexpensive ingredients in clever, uncomplicated ways for meals that spark everyday magic.
• I Dream of Dinner with a signed-bookplate by the author affixed inside
• Caravaglio Sicilian Salt-Packed Capers
• New York Shuk Signature Harissa
• Rancho Gordo French-Style Green Lentils
• Rustichella d'Abruzzo Orecchiette Pasta
• Las Hermanas Pimentón de la Vera, Smoked Paprika
• Seed + Mill Garlic Tahini
SUMMER BAKING BOX
What is a snackable bake? An utterly scrumptious, round-the-clock treat that can be assembled in 20 minutes or less!
One-bowl, simple, fast, easy-peasy baking recipes made Jessie Sheehan’s TikTok videos a hit, with millions of views and plenty of fans. Her lickety-split recipes were a game-changing addition to foodie culture when she joined the platform. Sheehan’s fuss-free approach, dynamic energy, and kitchen-savvy advice are all on display in this must-have new cookbook. Here, Sheehan explodes the snackable sweets scene with 100 recipes that minimize time but maximize fun. Peppermint Stick No-Churn Ice Cream, Summer Peach Fritters, Extra Crumb Snacking Cake, Deeply Chocolaty Baked Donuts with Buttermilk Glaze and Sprinkles are just some of the treats that come to life in this crave-worthy cookbook. With vibrant photography and enviable flavors, this of-the-moment book will be loved by anyone with an impatient sweet tooth.
• A copy of Snackable Bakes with a signed-bookplate by the author affixed inside
• King Arthur Unbleached Cake Flour
• King Arthur Malted Milk Powder
• Spicewalla Edible Lavender Flowers
• Cook's Pure Peppermint Extract
• Watkins Natural Food Coloring 4 pack
• Dandie's Mini Vanilla Marshamallows
• Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme
• California Farms Sweetened Condensed Milk
SUMMER VEGETARIAN BOX
The secret to delicious vegan cooking from the Mediterranean and beyond. No fads, no frills, just 120 vegan recipes that have stood the test of time from award-winning food writer Georgina Hayden.
Nistisima means fasting food – food eaten during Lent and other times of fasting observed by those of Orthodox faith. Mostly this involves giving up meat and dairy and instead using vegetables, pulses, and grains to create easy, delicious dishes that all just happen to be vegan.
• A copy of Nistisima with a signed-bookplate by the author affixed inside
• Castello di Volpaia Red Wine Vinegar, 250 ml
• Seed + Mill Tahini
• Just Pomegranate Syrup
• Daphnis & Chloe Aegean Isle Oregano
• Burlap & Barrel Silk Chili Flakes