The Lunar New Year begins on Tuesday, February 1, 2022.
Hardcover Cook has partnered with Betty Liu, the author of the critically-acclaimed cookbook, My Shanghai, to curate a special ingredient bundle to help celebrate the Lunar New Year. Betty invites you to experience her family tradition of making sweet and savory rice balls with this ingredient bundle.
In this bundle, you'll get seven essential pantry ingredients for making the Tāng Yuán (and many other recipes from her cookbook), along with printed recipes for "Sticky Rice Balls Three Ways". Fill them with meat filling, sesame filling, or greens filling.
This bundle includes:
- Kimlan Dark and Light Soy Sauce
- Erawan Glutinous Rice Flour
- Burlap & Barrel Fermented White Pepper
- Fatworks Organic Pork Lard
- Wadaman Black and Golden Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Printed recipe cards for Sticky Rice Balls Three Ways
NOTE: The My Shanghai cookbook is not included in this bundle unless you select the "Optional Cookbook Add-On" above.